Delhi, India’s capital territory, is a massive metropolitan area in the country’s north. In Old Delhi, a neighborhood dating to the 1600s, stands the imposing Mughal-era Red Fort, a symbol of India, and you can explore Rashtrapati bhavan, parliament house, India gate. If you are dedicated to history you can visit qutub minar and a vibrant bazaar filled with food carts, sweets shops and spice stalls. The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra.
PACKAGE COST DETAILS
Package Cost : 18500/-Per adult
Travel date: APRIL 05 - 07
Child 0-2yrs : 4500/-
Child 2 to 5yrs : 14000/-Without bed
Advance amount : 10,000/-
Above 5 yrs same as adult rate
❖ Air tickets( cok-del-cok)
❖ Pickup & Drop from Delhi
❖ Accommodation in deluxe hotel
❖ 2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner
❖ Delhi – Agra sight seeing
❖ All Sightseeing in pvt vehicle
❖ All Applicable Hotel Taxes
❖ Driver Allowance Toll Tax Parking Etc
❖ The Package Cost Does Not Include Room Heater Charge.
❖ Entrance Fees, Guide Charges and Travel Insurance.
❖ Personal Expenses Such As Laundry, Luggage Charge, Telephone Calls, Room Heater Charges, Tips & Gratuity, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Adventure Activities.
❖ Any Cost Arising Due To Natural Calamities Like, Landslides, Road Blockage, Political Disturbances (Strikes), Etc. To Be Borne By The Guest.
❖ Anything Which Is Not Included In the Inclusion.
DAY WISE- ITINERARY
Day 01: On Arrival at Delhi -Sightseeing -Hotel
On Arrive at Delhi Airport meet to our Assistance ,directly moving for sightseeing of Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple , India Gate , Rashtrapathi bhavan , Red fort, Raj Ghat. After that check in to hotel and overnight at Hotel Delhi with dinner .
Day 02: Delhi to Agra (204 Km) (4-5 Hrs)
Morning Breakfast proceeds to Agra Visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort,. Return Back To Hotel Over Night Stay at Delhi
Day 03: Agra - Delhi Departure
Morning after Breakfast check out from hotel and later drive to Airport for your onwards Journey
**** Tour Ends with Sweet Memories****
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eizy Travel reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation claim will be entertained.
For single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis, depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
In case of delay in Volvo/car services for domestic tour, resulting thereby flight missing, Eizy Travel will not be responsible for any compensation. Due to delay in flight, if prebooked Volvo is departed, Eizy Holidays cannot refund the Volvo ticket charges. However, we can arrange emergency Volvo tickets on the customer’s expenses.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed Eizy Holidays.
- For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount must be paid on purchase of the document. Apart from above, flights, trains hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season full payment is required to be sent in advance.
Rates may vary slightly in accordance with currency fluctuations in the market on the date of payment.
* We are not responsible for clearing any immigration procedures , that is client’s responsibility.
Third Party Providers
We incorporate and rely on the services of airlines, transport companies and other third party service providers for our Package Tours. These Terms and Conditions and all arrangements or bookings relating to the Package Tour are additionally subject, in every respect, to any terms and conditions that may be imposed by these third party service providers. Whilst we will Endeavour to render reasonable assistance to our Customers wherever possible, we have no control over these third party service providers and shall not be liable, in any way, for any changes made by or acts or omissions on the part of such third party service providers in connection with any Package Tour.
Rights, Disclaimers and Indemnity Relating to Tours
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible or assume any liability to any Customer or traveler for:
- Any injury, damage, loss or delay affecting any person or property not arising from our own negligence or breach;
- Any loss, damage, cost, expense or delay suffered or incurred due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- A Force Majeure Event; (natural calamities , strikes bandh hartal, terrorist attacks etc)
- A failure by the Customer or traveler to comply with any of his or her obligations hereunder;
- A failure by the Customer or traveler to poses, obtain or maintain any travel documentation required for the Package Tour (e.g. health certificates, visas, valid passports, etc.);
- A failure by the Customer or traveler to follow reasonable instructions, including but not limited to noting and complying with specified check-in and check-out and/or meeting places and times.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our maximum liability to any Customer or traveler for any loss, damage, cost and/or expense shall in no event exceed the amount of the Package Tour fare paid to and received by us in respect of such Customer or traveler.
We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or any reservation made and/or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Package Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates and our respective officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees (on a full indemnity basis), arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
We reserve the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of these Terms and Conditions, or policies contained therein, from time to time. The latest copy of these Terms and Conditions is maintained and made available on our website. Customers and travelers are responsible for periodically checking our website to update themselves on the latest Terms and Conditions.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent
on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).
In the event of cancellation flight tickets the applicable flight cancellation rules will apply this may vary in different airlines. The conditions will be explained by Our staff at the time of ticket purchase.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Wildlife Safaris cancellation:
All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/adjusted against it.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra. All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until
unless indicated in the itinerary.
Note: Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides & road blockage, flight delay, transportation delay, political disturbances, etc. etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
If you find any clarification in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
...............Make Journey memorable with us..............