Together we share the experience in helping engaged couples plan the trip of their dreams. We’ve talked with countless honeymooners, consulted hotels, resorts and destinations on how to make them happy and visited thousands of honeymoon spots throughout the world to make sure that they deliver the value promised. Best & economy honeymoon packages offered bu eizy travel
Where better in the world to spend your honeymoon than in Thailand?
With sun drenched beaches and exquisite scenery, Koh Samui provides the ultimate honeymoon experience. At Napasai we have put together a honeymoon package to make celebrating your honeymoon in Koh Samui really special.
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- One private beach front dinner for two per stay
- Couples Thai massage
- VIP treatment
- and much more…
Bintan Island is placed in close proximity of Singapore and spells luxury and comfort to the tourists. With spacious rooms, the swimming pools and the fun-filled activities, Nirwana Resorts offer a perfect recipe for romance and rejuvenation. The Indonesian hospitality and the tranquil surroundings make it an ideal for a perfect Singapore Honeymoon. Singapore Packages also offer water sporting activities like snorkeling and kayaking for adventure buffs. Gazing at the blue ocean and sitting amidst the swaying trees romanticizes the trip. Situated far off from hustle bustle of the city life,Bintan Island is a perfect destination for honeymooners.
- Return economy class airfare without taxes
- Welcome Drink Upon arrival
- 02 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast at the Coffee Shop
- 01 Buffet dinner at the Coffee shop
- 02 Buffet Lunch at the Coffee shop
- 01 Sunset Drink at the Calypso Bar
- 01 Mangrove Tour on seat – in – coach basis ( SIC )
- Two way return Singapore – Bintan – Singapore Ferry ticket
- Two way Land transfer from Bintan Ferry terminal to hotel
- Return airport transfers by seat-in – vehicle (SIV) basis.
- 1 Romantic set Dinner for 02 at Spice Restaurant
- Gift for the couple
- Airline Taxes approx ( INR 9000 to INR 12000 ) per person, subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Singapore Visa ( Approx INR 1850/- per person)
- Expenses of personal nature ( phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Meals ( Lunch & Dinner ) unless stated
Terms and Conditions
• The above rates are based on minimum 2 persons travelling together.
• The above rates are for Indian passport holders only.
• Weekends surcharge may be applicable if any.
• Utilized services are Non refundable
• Peak seasons charges applicable as per the dates.
• International Check In time is 1500 hours, Check Out time is 1100 hours. Early check in / late check out is subject to availability of rooms.
• One night cancellation charge imposed for No Show or cancellation made within 3 working days prior to arrival
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in hotel taxes, rate of exchange, transport rates, government taxes, and entrance fees.
• Cancellation would be as per the company policy.
Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Eizy Travel can only facilitate in the entire process. We at Eizy Travel shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.