Job Description For Product Manager in Dubai
- Own all aspects of a brand portfolio across UAE/ GCC market & emerging markets with specific emphasis on Diabetes management products.
- Partner with the Marketing Manager on the strategic brand plan, identifying key strategies to build the category, enhance brand equity and bring the brand vision to life. The plan should address the strategic role of products in the portfolio, brand health, channel and customer strategies, and identification of new product platforms.
- Lead the annual operating plan process with cross-functional partners (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Creative, etc.) to develop the annual operating plan and budget. Annual operating plan includes strategies and tactics across the P&L, marketing tactics, sales targets, trade spending, COGS goals, and investment.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of the annual operating plan, ensuring seamless integration across the organization
- Lead & Monitor business activity (brand performance, consumer insights & trends, sales volume, competitive activity, budget, etc.) and make ongoing recommendations and adjustments to tactical plan to deliver annual goals.
- Device the go-to-market plans and strategies for the brand portfolio, including product launch plans, product news, pricing, and consumer/customer marketing and promotion plans.
- Create regional, customer and channel-specific strategies and programs that will help drive leadership and growth.
- Partner with Creative agencies to develop all assets that bring the brand positioning to life: packaging, interactive, social media, collateral, POS, and other visual materials.
- Champion the development of bold ideas to drive growth and deliver against the brand strategy.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Product Managers are responsible for the overall success of the product and ensuring they align to inspire broader business strategy, we are looking for a well knowledge, creative, team player who can help drive innovation.
PG:MBA/PGDM – Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
In addition to the various prestigious regulatory accreditation, it is also the recipient of the Specialist Award in Pharma for the Best Pharmaceutical plant in the Middle East.