Located at the banks of the Beas River, Kullu valley is home to the picturesque towns of Kullu and Manali. Due to their close proximity, they are often considered as a single destination. The valley is known for its amazing hills and the various temples and sight-seeing locations attract a huge number of visitors each year. The Kullu valley is surrounded by deodar and pine forests and is located between the lower and the greater Himalayan ranges as well as the inner Himalayan ranges of the Pir Panjal. Kullu-manali is one of the topmost tourist places in Himachal Pradesh and is frequented by huge crowds of tourists and pilgrims.
Amazing – Kullu Manali GROUP Tour Package
4 Nights / 5 Days
02 Nights in Hotel & 2 Nights in traveller
PACKAGE COST: 14,999/-
DEPARTURE DATE: February 5
DEPARTURE FROM: COCHIN
DESTINATION: DELHI-KULU MANALI-DELHI
Package Inclusions :
- Air tickets (direct or connection).
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi by volvo,
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Hotel,
- 2 Breakfast & 2 Dinner
- One half day local sightseeing
- One full day sightseeing of Solang Valley
- One full day sightseeing of Kulu
- All Applicable hotel Taxes
- Driver Allowance ,Toll Tax, Parking Etc.
Package Exclusions :-
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry,Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day wise- Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Delhi – Manali
Arrival at Delhi airport from different sectors. After reaching all our guests, start the journey to kulumanali by evening at 5.30 pm . overnight Journey to manali (Around 12-13 hrs. journey).
Note: food by own expense
Day 02: Manali
Morning arrive Manali, check in to Hotel, time for fresh up , later afternoon sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, Club House. Overnight stay in Hotel with dinner.
Hadimba Temple: dedicated to Goddess Hadimba, is one of the best places to visit in Manali. This four-storyed structure lies amid a forest, called Dhungiri Van Vihar.
Tibetan monastery : Manali has several colorful monasteries that represent the rich culture and history of the Tibetan people settled in Kullu and Manali. These monasteries are surrounded by several small shops selling beautiful handicrafts and carpets, made by Tibetan people living nearby these monasteries
Club house: Ideal for people of kids as well as adults, Club House is an amazing amusement and adventure zone, which is one of the most popular attractions in Manali.
Note: breakfast and lunch by own expense
Day 03: Manali – Solang
After breakfast excursion to Solang valley. Evening free to stroll Mall Road, you can do shopping at the local market in Mall Road . Overnight stay in hotel with dinner.
Solang Valley : is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Himachal Pradesh. Situated on the way to Rohtang from Manali. A favorite for adventure enthusiasts, Parachuting to paragliding, horse riding to driving mini open jeeps specially available for tourists of all age groups, Solang has it all. During winters, as the valley is covered with snow, skiing is a popular sport here, with training institutes and trainers located in the valley to supervise skiers and train beginners
Note: lunch by own expense.
Day 04: Manali – Nagar – Manali
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to kulu . visit Naggar Castle, kulu shawl factory. After that drive back to delhi .
The Castle was built by Raja Bhosaal, Now under HPTDC. The Castle converted to a Hotel. It is ideal place for tourist and surrounding scenery is very charming. Roerich Art Gallery: In Naggar art gallery, the Roerich Museum, which houses a collection of the painting of the Russian Artist Nicholas Roerich.
Kulu shawl factory : Kullu Shawls are well known all around the world for its simple and elegant designs and its fine woolen fabric and manufacturing quality.
Note : both lunch and dinner by own expense.
Day 05: Delhi Departure.
Morning arrival in Delhi by 9.00AM and drop in airport for onward journey.
Note: On free time guests can go for optional tours by own expense . if you are interested inform it earlier then our driver will arrange the facilities for you. The cost of this is borne by yourself.
- Hamptha pass
- Rohthang Pass
Rohthang pass is open to tourists from May last to October last every year. Everyone must keep winter clothes , jackets,shoes , gloves etc. or you can take on rent from there. According to the National Green Tribunal, only a fixed number of vehicles will be allowed to enter the Rohthang Pass a day. If you got the permission its payment you have to do there.
Note: Please be noted that any amendment suggested or any special service requested by the tour participants which is not included in the confirmed Itinerary will not be entertained until unless the cost incurred must be shouldered by the participants if it is within the travel time frame .
…..Tour Ends With Sweet Memories….
DO’S AND DON’T’S AT MANALI:
- There are hawkers at every place in manali selling kesar, kasthoori, shawls etc its your decision buy or not but remember bargain how much you can on this .
- There are places for taking the jackets and shoes for rent and for for arranging the activities, be in mind that before selecting these please check and compare the charges in minimum 3 shops.
- Whenever you rent a cab don’t trust so much on driver. And avoid buying anything from shops he stops you on, as they have good commission from those shops he stops you on, and it ultimately costs you.
- There may have entrance fees in some places , that amount you have to pay there, no other expenses in sightseeing. If the driver demands money , contact us immediately before giving the amount.
- Eizy Travel is not responsible for the monitory transactions you are doing there.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eizy Travel reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- For single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis, depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- In case of delay in Volvo/car services for domestic tour, resulting thereby flight missing, Eizy Travel will not be responsible for any compensation. Due to delay in flight, if prebooked Volvo is departed, Eizy Holidays cannot refund the Volvo ticket charges. However, we can arrange emergency Volvo tickets on the customer’s expenses.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed Eizy Holidays.
- For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount must be paid on purchase of the document.
- Apart from above, flights, trains hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season full payment is required to be sent in advance.
- Rates may vary slightly in accordance with currency fluctuations in the market on the date of payment.
Third Party Providers
We incorporate and rely on the services of airlines, transport companies and other third party service providers for our Package Tours. These Terms and Conditions and all arrangements or bookings relating to the Package Tour are additionally subject, in every respect, to any terms and conditions that may be imposed by these third party service providers. Whilst we will Endeavour to render reasonable assistance to our Customers wherever possible, we have no control over these third party service providers and shall not be liable, in any way, for any changes made by or acts or omissions on the part of such third party service providers in connection with any Package Tour.
Rights, Disclaimers and Indemnity Relating to Tours
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible or assume any liability to any Customer or traveler for:
- any injury, damage, loss or delay affecting any person or property not arising from our own negligence or breach;
- any loss, damage, cost, expense or delay suffered or incurred due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- a Force Majeure Event; (natural calamities , strikes bandh hartal, terrorist attacks etc)
- a failure by the Customer or traveler to comply with any of his or her obligations hereunder;
- a failure by the Customer or traveler to poses, obtain or maintain any travel documentation required for the Package Tour (e.g. health certificates, visas, valid passports, etc.);
- a failure by the Customer or traveler to follow reasonable instructions, including but not limited to noting and complying with specified check-in and check-out and/or meeting places and times.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our maximum liability to any Customer or traveler for any loss, damage, cost and/or expense shall in no event exceed the amount of the Package Tour fare paid to and received by us in respect of such Customer or traveler.
We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or any reservation made and/or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Package Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates and our respective officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees (on a full indemnity basis), arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
We reserve the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of these Terms and Conditions, or policies contained therein, from time to time. The latest copy of these Terms and Conditions is maintained and made available on our website. Customers and travelers are responsible for periodically checking our website to update themselves on the latest Terms and Conditions.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will be considered on next working day (Monday).
In the event of cancellation flight tickets the applicable flight cancellation rules will apply this may vary in different airlines. The conditions will be explained by Our staff at the time of ticket purchase.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Wildlife Safaris cancellation:
All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
An advance payment of 10,000/-( non refundable ) is required to secure confirmed booking of your program and balance payment to be made before 30 days of commencement of Journey.
Payments can be remitted through any of our following branch and is subject to realization.
Payments can be remitted through any of our following branch and is subject to realization.
|EIZY TRAVEL||SOUTH INDIAN BANK||Guruvayur||0641 0730 0000 0034||SIBL 0000 408|
|EIZY TRAVEL||ICICI Bank||Guruvayur||075505000323||ICIC0000755|
After depositing the payment, mail us/inform through phone.
Ph: +91-4885-239415 / 9387286600,
Note: Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides & road blockage, flight delay, transportation delay, political disturbances, etc. etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
If you find any clarification in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
……………Make Journey memorable with us…………..