Malaysia is a country with fascinating people and an enthralling range of attractions. Its three major races, the Malays, Chinese and Indians, along with the ethnic traditions of the KadazanDusun, Iban and many more in East Malaysia make up the delightful multicultural fabric of Malaysia.
Malaysia An Exceptional Tourist Destination
PACKAGE COST: 19500/-
2 NIGHTS & 3 DAYS
Departure date: February 20-22
0-2 yrs :7000/-
2-5 yrs: 16500/-
5 and above same as adult rate
- Air tickets
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes
- 2 nights accommodation in 3 * hotel
- 3 -Breakfast 2 -Dinner
- personal purchase
- Anything Which Is Not Included In the Inclusion.
- tourism tax
Day wise- Itinerary:
Day-01: KUALALUMPUR CITY TOWERS
Welcome to Malaysia - Truly Asia Meet & Greet at KUL airport & transfer to hotelCheck in to hotel & KUL CITY TOWERS 3-5 Hrs
& Dinner at Hotel Overnight at KUL.
KUALALUMPUR CITY TOWERS
Capital and largest city. The famous Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest building in the world, provides a bird's-eye view of the cosmopolitan metropolis and houses a multitude of shops and art galleries. For a look at the city's past, take in the 1910 Moorish-inspired Old Railway Station, the riverside Jamek Mosque and the Sultan Abdul Samad building with its 131-foot clock tower. Malay, Chinese and Indian influences ensure colorful dining experiences.
The iconic KL Twin Towers is one of the most photographed buildings in the world. The towers are beautifully lit up every night.
However for those wanting to take pics of the building please be warned that the lights go out at midnight. The towers as Petronas Twin Towers and houses the main corporate headquarters of Petronas Malaysia's Oil Company. The 88 floor towers is designed by Argentine architects and under the consultancy of Julius Gold. Petronas Towers were completed in 1998 after a seven year build and became the tallest buildings in the world on the date of completion. The buildings is also annexed to a jogging and recreational park , the KL City Centre Convention Centre and also the KL Aquaria. This large piece of land used to be KL's race course where large mansions lined the periphery of the course. Today, tall apartment skyscrapers have sprouted round the circumference and more is being built.
Day-02: Batu Caves
Breakfast at Hotel Genting Highland Day trip - Enroute Batu Caves (20 min - Photo stop) One way Cable car Snow world Dinner at Hotel Overnight at KUL
Your friendly and professional driver will collect you from your Kuala Lumpur hotel and transport you on an hour-long journey through the scenic hillsides of Malaysia on your way to Genting Highlands, the nation’s largest casino resort. This Genting Highlands Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur take you through the picturesque Titiwangsa Mountains, some 6,118 feet (1,835 meters) above sea level.
Genting Highlands is a high-altitude hill resort in Malaysia, situated in the Titiwangsa Mountains northeast of Kuala Lumpur. Developed since the 1960s, the site comprises hotels, a shopping mall, restaurants and the Casino de Genting. Its Chin Swee Caves Temple sits on forested acreage with mountain views. Genting Skyway, a cable car, connects the resort with the plateau town Gohtong Jaya.
Batu Caves is a limestone hill that has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu, which flows past the hill. It is the tenth limestone hill from Ampang.
Widely regarded as the most popular Hindu religious site outside of India, Malaysia's Batu Caves near Kuala Lumpur stand up to their reputation as nothing short of spectacular. A 154-foot-tall (47-meter) golden statue of Lord Murugan greets visitors
Experience snow world in Malaysia and in style! Snow world in the theme park of Genting highlands is a great way to feel the chill and carve your own snowman. The snow world Genting is not just about an artificial snow park but also has different attractions and intricately designed interiors that will make you travel into a world of snow. You can walk through The Winter Downtown + World Heritage Concept which has authentic streets as animated and rhythmic lights twinkle from the windows of the shops which houses an English Tea Shop, a French Bakery, an Italian Pizzeria as well as shops displaying Spanish red wine, Dutch clogs and Swiss chocolates to experience the culture and heritage of different countries. You have to see the day-night LED Light Animation Scheme, visit the lookout point, the warm house and have fun at the Play Slide for the Cresta Run Toboggan Slide and a grand Snowball Time.
DAY 3 :
Breakfast at Hotel
Check out from Hotel (9.30 am - 10.00 am)
Enroute Putrajaya - The Administrative Capital (Photostop 20 Mins)
Pick up from Hotel & Transfer to Airport
…..Tour Ends With Sweet Memories….
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eizy Travel reserves the right to postpone or cancel any of the tours advertised, without assigning any reason. In that case, money paid by the tour participant will be fully refunded, but no compensation claim will be entertained.
- For single passenger, without family, you will share a room either on twin or triple sharing basis, depending on the booking. If we do not have a single person like you, then you will have to take the single supplement with an additional cost.
- In case of delay in Volvo/car services for domestic tour, resulting thereby flight missing, Eizy Travel will not be responsible for any compensation. Due to delay in flight, if prebooked Volvo is departed, Eizy Holidays cannot refund the Volvo ticket charges. However, we can arrange emergency Volvo tickets on the customer’s expenses.
- As a Travel House / Tour Operators, the company does not have any control over Airlines, Railways, Coach Companies, Shipping Companies, Hotels, Local Transport or any other facilities, provided by the third parties. The company is not responsible for the delays or deficiencies in the services provided by outside agencies. Also please note that the company does not have any control on schedules of opening and closing timings of the tourist attractions.
- All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed Eizy Holidays.
- For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on confirmed basis & the balance amount must be paid on purchase of the document.
- Apart from above, flights, trains hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season full payment is required to be sent in advance.
- Rates may vary slightly in accordance with currency fluctuations in the market on the date of payment.
Third Party Providers
We incorporate and rely on the services of airlines, transport companies and other third party service providers for our Package Tours. These Terms and Conditions and all arrangements or bookings relating to the Package Tour are additionally subject, in every respect, to any terms and conditions that may be imposed by these third party service providers. Whilst we will Endeavour to render reasonable assistance to our Customers wherever possible, we have no control over these third party service providers and shall not be liable, in any way, for any changes made by or acts or omissions on the part of such third party service providers in connection with any Package Tour.
Rights, Disclaimers and Indemnity Relating to Tours
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible or assume any liability to any Customer or traveler for:
- any injury, damage, loss or delay affecting any person or property not arising from our own negligence or breach;
- any loss, damage, cost, expense or delay suffered or incurred due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
- a Force Majeure Event; (natural calamities , strikes bandh hartal, terrorist attacks etc)
- a failure by the Customer or traveler to comply with any of his or her obligations hereunder;
- a failure by the Customer or traveler to poses, obtain or maintain any travel documentation required for the Package Tour (e.g. health certificates, visas, valid passports, etc.);
- a failure by the Customer or traveler to follow reasonable instructions, including but not limited to noting and complying with specified check-in and check-out and/or meeting places and times.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our maximum liability to any Customer or traveler for any loss, damage, cost and/or expense shall in no event exceed the amount of the Package Tour fare paid to and received by us in respect of such Customer or traveler.
We reserve the right to withdraw any itinerary or any reservation made and/or to decline or refuse any individual as a member of the Package Tour, if it appears to us, in our absolute discretion, that such individual is likely to endanger the health or safety, or impair the comfort and enjoyment of the other members of the Package Tour.
You agree to indemnify us, our affiliates and our respective officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees (on a full indemnity basis), arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
We reserve the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of these Terms and Conditions, or policies contained therein, from time to time. The latest copy of these Terms and Conditions is maintained and made available on our website. Customers and travelers are responsible for periodically checking our website to update themselves on the latest Terms and Conditions.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 45 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost
- 15 days prior to arrival: 25% of the Tour / service cost
- 07 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost
- 48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday).
In the event of cancellation flight tickets the applicable flight cancellation rules will apply this may vary in different airlines. The conditions will be explained by Our staff at the time of ticket purchase.
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Wildlife Safaris cancellation:
All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants' safety, comfort & general well being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and checkout time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
Note: seats are not yet blocked its subject to availability , without prior notice rate may vary .if the government visa rates may change before the travel date it will be applicable to your package cost also .
An advance payment of 15,000/ -( non refundable ) is required to secure confirmed booking of your program and balance payment to be made before 30 days of commencement of Journey.
Payments can be remitted through any of our following branch and is subject to realization.
|AccountName||Bank||Branch||Account No.||IFSC Code|
|EIZY TRAVEL||SOUTH INDIAN BANK||Guruvayur||0641 0730 0000 0034||SIBL 0000 408|
|EIZY TRAVEL||ICICI Bank||Guruvayur||075505000323||ICIC0000755|
After depositing the payment, mail us/inform through phone.
Ph: +91-4885-239415 / 9387286600,
Note: Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides & road blockage, flight delay, transportation delay, political disturbances, etc. etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
If you find any clarification in this regard, please feel free to contact us.
……………Make Journey memorable with us…………..